Video After The Jump
Smokepurpp speaks about :
- wild times (0:00)
- fave cartoons (1:20)
- video games (2:20)
- realest sh*t he ever wrote (4:11)
- most romantic thing he's done (4:58)
- how he lost his virginity (5:41)
- his favorite rapper, 50 CENT (6:20)
- Hip Hop generational gap, J. Cole (8:07)
- the late great LiL PEEP (9:34)
- his message to the youth (10:20)
"The OGs that are around right now don't sound like the OGs that were around before them. We don't sound like our OGs and when we're the OGs, the younger people are not going to sound like us. Music is art, there's no specific way to make art, you could do what you want, you could grab a mic and fart on that sh*t and go viral. If we want to mumble rap, we can mumble rap. Nowadays everything is kind of a troll, so people know it's ("F_ck J. Cole tweets") trolling, but if you don't, we don't care, Pump doesn't care."
"50 Cent was my favorite rapper growing up, I bought every album. Even if I saw a bootleg album I bought that sh*t. He brought a lot of gangsta to the game. When his movie came out, his movie was crazy as f*uck, that movie should have got an Oscar. It's 50, he's a legend."