1. When did you first get into Hip-Hop?
Since I was born it's been the most prominent music in my life period, end of story.
2. What's the rap scene like where you are from?
Pretty cool I guess, It's definitely on the upswing in terms of its community participation.
3. So you used to be a folk singer-songwriter, how did this transition come about?
I'm still a songwriter, nothing has changed. I view modern rap, particularly the auto tune variety, as the new folk music. I catch flack at times from other rappers but I was free-styling in county before a lot of these cap rappers ever touched the stage.
4. This is your 3rd video in 2 months, what message are you trying to convey?
Niño Brown ain't nothing to play with, Put some respect on my name.
5. Your new album comes out February 9th, what can we expect?
Every song is drastically different. I really explored the gamut of hip-hop styling to create a landscape. Like nothing you've ever heard!
Video link for “the Internet” below