1. What is your stage name
My stage name is KJ-Kapone.
2. How did you come up with that name?
I use to do a lot of shit that gave me the name that I choose not to talk about.
3. What do you do?
Right now I’m serving in the Army.
4. Why is music so important to you?
Music is an outlet from everything around me.
5. What made you start doing music?
I loved the feeling of thinking about being on the stage rocking out in front of thousands.
6. What is your goal in your career?
I want to just sell out every show I do.
7. How determined are you and what motivates you to keep going?
I want to help my family out, and the determination I have had never felt so determined in my life I know this is what I want.
8. What's the message you want to tell your fans?
If you guys keep on rocking with me ima forever rock with y’all I love all my fans to death.
9. Any news on any upcoming projects?
Yes actually my new single “ All In” is coming out on August 8th on all platforms.
10. What is some advice you would give to young artists?
Never give up on what you want to do in life, anything is possible you just have to dedicate yourself and don’t listen to the haters out here talking shit because that’s all they are, they are haters nothing more nothing less I believe anyone can make it in the industry.
Stay Connected With KJ Kapone: