Share 'Lil Wayne Is Now The Sole Owner Of Young Money Records'
Prior to suing Cash Money Records in 2015 for breach of contract. Lil Wayne, owned 49% of his Young Money Records imprint. Birdman owned the other 51%.
Now that the dust is settled on the lawsuit and Weezy emerged victorious, he now has full ownership of the label and its distribution deal with Republic remains in place, according to Billboard.
Each side retained their stakes in previously e…
You can share this blog post in two ways…
Share this link:
Send it with your computer's email program: Email this