RAPPERS I.Q ?'s Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"TWITTER BEEF ? SWALLOW THE RAZA! LOL. THATS THE REAL RIGHT THERE."

RAPPERS I.Q ? replied Apr 5, 2010 to FUNNY SHIT !!

3 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Figgie Figz

"FOCUS LIKE THE INFA-RED ON A NIGGA HEAD ! FEELIN THAT LEMONADE FLOW. WE GOTTA EAT !"

RAPPERS I.Q ? replied Mar 14, 2010 to let me know what u think!!

2 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by TWITTER @PLATINI_954

"CO-SIGN CHASINDAT'S STATEMENT."

RAPPERS I.Q ? replied Feb 21, 2010 to Has the NBA dunk contest lost its luster?

2 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by RAPPERS I.Q ?

"HELL YEAH. CONTROVERSY SELLS. JUST WATCH."

RAPPERS I.Q ? replied Feb 21, 2010 to will Tiger Woods ever recover from his recent hit in the media

1 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by RAPPERS I.Q ?

"WOW. YOUR ANSWER SUMS IT ALL UP FOR ME ALL IN A NUT SHELL SO WITH THAT BEING SAID, I…"

RAPPERS I.Q ? replied Feb 20, 2010 to DO YOU THINK HIP HOP HAS THE ABILITY TO END RACISM ?

2 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by RAPPERS I.Q ?

"IF I HAD TO BRING 1 RAPPER BACK FROM THE DEAD , IT WOULD HAVE TO BE BIGGIE. HE STILL…"

RAPPERS I.Q ? replied Nov 29, 2009 to If You Could Bring 1 Rapper Back From The Dead. Who Would It Be And Why ?

5 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Alvin Ortiz

"HOUSEWIFE :a woman, typically a married woman, who keeps house, usually without havi…"

RAPPERS I.Q ? replied Nov 29, 2009 to Ur Girls A Ho But U Love Her Anyway. Does That Make U A Sucker Or Can U Turn A Ho Into A Housewife?

3 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Fuckyoupayme

"THE RECORDING INDUSTRY CAN FORGET ABOUT IT. THE MOVIE INDUSTRY ALSO IS LOSING GREAT…"

RAPPERS I.Q ? replied Nov 29, 2009 to The Recording Industry Is Dying, Can It Be Saved ?

3 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by Costra Nostra

"THANKS FOR THE INPUT PEEPS.IF YOU ASK ME HES PUTTING THEM LAWS TO ALL OF THESE RAPPE…"

RAPPERS I.Q ? replied Nov 21, 2009 to IS 50 APPLYING THE "50TH LAW" TO JAY RIGHT NOW "FEAR NOTHING"? GET THE BOOK.

5 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by NDNG

"48 LAWS IS A VERY GOOD BOOK. I STILL READ THRU IT FROM TIME TO TIME."

RAPPERS I.Q ? replied Nov 17, 2009 to IS 50 APPLYING THE "50TH LAW" TO JAY RIGHT NOW "FEAR NOTHING"? GET THE BOOK.

5 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by NDNG

RSS

Like My Official Facebook Page & Follow On Google+ & Instagram

My title

Instagram page contents

Follow Me On Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube

Follow Me

Join Our Facebook Fan Page Follow Us On Twitter Follow Me On Youtube Like MY Facebook Page Connect With Me On Linkedin
Connect With Me On Google+ Join My Website Follow Us On Instagram

Badge

Loading…

Events

About

© 2020   Created by ChasinDatPaper.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

} Facebook Login JavaScript Example